Name:

just a human

Wednesday, April 29, 2009


DAY
.
four

yOx..
The search facilities brings about different benefits. I chosen my search facilities as Google Search Engine, Mamma Meta Search and Yahoo Directory. There are different effectiveness for each of the search facilities. For these, each search facilities have different number of searh results, some are as little as less than 100. Google search results has the highest it went through millions of search. All of them searches relevant result to my topic. Some are much more focus into the topic itself and provided much more information that I am looking for.

Site feed in blogs are good to a certain extend whereby it allows users to keep track others sites. However, upon clicking the site feed link, it will come to a "default" page. It does not show the original blog. I might not use site feeds in future for personal blog since there is a link section that I have already added my friends blog links. I can simply just click on the links to go to their blog to see.

That's it for today =.="

Puttputt, signing off


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home