Name:

just a human

Thursday, April 30, 2009


DAY
.
five

yOx..
Today was suppose to be the review of the first draft of the report, however it was being postpone to Thursday. Spent quite a lot of time editing on my report which was not really well done when I was going through it myself yesterday. Learnt more on how to do the report like the analysis.

I have truly learnt a lot about search facilities, databases and more , through doing the portfolio. The stating of the features/ functions, analysis of the search facilities and understand the strengths and weakness of them makes me understand the search facilities even more. If I had never attend this module, I would probably never know there are such search engines and methods to do research.

Today we were introduced to invisible webs. It was rather confusing for me, probably I digest information slow. Invisible webs are basically databases. Usually they cannot be access through search engines. For example, the school's "Spark" requires User ID and password in order to access. Learnt quite a bit, however still need to read up more about. Only manage to absorb a few information for now.

That's all for day five.. Hi5 MAN..

Puttputt, signing off..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home