Name:

just a human

Saturday, May 2, 2009


DAY
.
six

yOx..
I spent a whole night re-editing my portfolio, at least to show a rather prepared portfolio to Faridah. Yeap.. today (30th April 2009) was the review of the portfolio draft 1. I received quite a few feedbacks and comments from Faridah. It did helps a lot. Indeed there were some minor and major mistake that need to ammend. Luckly, there is the 4 days breaks which I can edit the portfolio.

I did some planning on what to do next. Firstly, to ammend all the mistakes in the portfolio and improve it even further. There is a need to make the portfolio more clearer in the content. Secondly, do some further research that probably might help out in the portfolio. Lastly to end off with all the clear citation/bibliography.

Yap.. that's basically all..

Puttputt, signing off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home