Name:

just a human

Wednesday, May 6, 2009


DAY
.
seven

yOx..
Invisible web is effective to a certain extend. Firstly, invisible web is most likely unable to access from home except for places like schools where ID and passwords are required. It brings about inconvenient, as we will need to spend time to do the research in school rather than at home. In this area, by using search engines , meta search engine and subject directories will be useful as it helps to save time for us.

Second point is whereby, invisible webs provides reliable sources and updated information that are useful to our research. Unlike the other search engines, it both contains reliable and unreliable sources that might affect in our overall research results. It will also take up some of our time to figure out the reliability of the sources as well.

Third point, it helps to narrow down the our search which helps us a lot. It will immediately get what we are looking for.

Internet is all about fast and easy after all. Such databases speed up the process of researching even faster.

It will definitely depends if I were to do my using invisible web for my diploma. I will still rely on the other search engines because it is easy for me to access from home or school, almost everywhere as long as there is internet connection. However, for invisible web I will need to get myself to stay in school to do the research. Staying in school is not really my option because of the distractions around. Unless there are information that I have difficulties in finding, I will spend my time in school to access to the invisible web to do my research. Other than that, I would probably still use the other search engines to help me out. These search engines are also capable of finding the information I needed, it allows me to compare different information together as well.

Today, I had taken the test and had a small debate in class. For the test, the questions that I got wrong are mostly my carelessness and forgetfulness. The debate in class was kind of interesting. Talkingcock.com, to me is definitely a place for entertainment and a place for people to express their own point of view (POV). However, there are some users who became overboard with what they are talking about, ended up the topic seems to be quite insultful.

That's all for the day.. Adidos..

Puttputt, signing off ..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home