Name:

just a human

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Extracted from http://akira-shock.deviantart.com/art/sakura-lanterns-54962872

DAY
.
eight

yOx..
Today is the blogging about my dream holiday. I have always wanted to go to one place and that is none other than Japan. I wished that my first oversea trip will be there. Japan is famous to everyone where it popular for its entertainments like the famous bands Kinki kids, News and more, they are all under Johnny's entertainment. The scenery there are nice as well, especially during the period where you can witness those sakura. The scene is one of the main reasons attracted me to go. It just makes you feel so comfortable and relax when you just see the leaves falling. Gosh.. furthermore, the food is definitely a must try. Of course, the whole trip will ended up in burning my pockets into big holes. But yea, Japan the place I want to go.

Before going overseas, there is a need to find out and learn more about the particular place that we are going. For example, learning the currency, the places, the affordable food, the transport and furthermore. I looked upon this website to check out what I can learn about Japan, http://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/

The evaluation criteria I used for the website is basically the coverage (like the special attractions and best few destinations) . Next is the information whether it is the latest (up-to-date), so that I will know what is there in Japan at the moment. In addition, the accuracy of the information as well. I would not want to get unreliable information if I am travelling around and get lost somewhere. Lastly, the presentation and arrangement of the website, this is to keep me stay in the website to continue my interest in exploring. If the layout is screw up, I would not want to see any further.

Puttputt, signing off...

2 Comments:

Blogger 赤い雨 said...

ask me about JAPAN!! ask me!! HAHAHA! and i 亲眼看见the scene u posted. HUR HUR.

May 8, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger AMY said...

Damn ... tempting de lo ...
Must go Japan at least once in my life ...

May 8, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home