Name:

just a human

Saturday, May 9, 2009


DAY
.
ten

yOx..
Time sure pass real fast, and today is day nine already. The class was briefed with the topic that we are supposed to do in www.eir-rawkz.wetpaint.com . Within the class, a few of the classmates volunteer to become the facilitors to guide us through what to do for the topic. People are grouped and alocated with different sections to do so that there won't be confusion or so. It is pretty good idea to split the task, otherwise this might cause lacking of information in some parts of the topic. I took the Types and Methods section, grouped along with 4 other classmates.

The remaining time left in the class, I was left doing some research on finding the useful links to contribute to the content that my group is doing. There are quite a lot of information on Identity theft and there are some information that I did not came across before. Pretty interesting indeed. I referred to the website that I used for my individual assignment, About.com . Once again, I found some useful information from there. I did not expect that I can really find it there though, but it became useful because there are also articles there as well to help out in researching.

Back to researching for information.. tata..

Puttputt, signing off ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home